What is Antigen Self-Test? How is it different from Antibody Test?
An antigen is a molecule or molecular structure present in a pathogen that, when detected in the human body, can trigger an immune response. The procedures for the antigen test is simple and easy, gently insert the swab into nostrils for sample collection, then can observe the result in 15 minutes. Antigen tests detect coronavirus proteins. Antibody tests detect antibodies produced by the body’s immune system in response to a previous COVID-19 infection. Antibody tests cannot be used to diagnose an active COVID-19 infection.
What are the features of the Panbio™ COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test?
- Fast, Simple and Reliable
- Active COVID-19 infection could be detected for people with or without symptoms
- Results obtained in 15 minutes
- The Panbio™ COVID-19 tests are used by healthcare professionals in over 100 countries
- This over-the-counter test is easy to use, with simple step-by-step instructions using a nasal swab
- Applicable for all ages (children under 14 should be supported by an adult)
- With regular testing at home, you and your family can track the status, which could help stop the spread of coronavirus
Panbio™ COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test Procedure
- Unbox and open the components per instructions, to be prepared for collecting samples.
- Use a simple nasal swab inserted approximately 2cm into both nostrils for sampling.
- Mix the sample into the buffer solution.
- Add the buffer solution into the well on the test device.
- Read the result in 15 minutes. (The result might become inaccurate after 20 minutes)
*If the result is invalid, please wait 4 hours before redoing the test.
- Shipping fee is included.
- Customers may select either one option below for the product collection:
The actual shipping date will be subject to stock availability at center.
- Collect product at one of the Health Check Centers during office hours （Appointment is required); or
- Deliver product by courier service with payment by recipient within 7 working days
Easy-to-Use (Please refer to the detailed instructions inside the kit):